I LOVE avocado’s. They’re probably one of the most versatile fruits going (and yes, it’s a fruit)
One of the good things about avocado’s is that they make everything thick and creamy, so they are perfect for adding chocolate too for a luxurious dessert or even breakfast!
The other great thing about this recipe is how quick it is to make. Perfect if you don’t have the time to faff about.
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1 ripe medium/large avocado
- 1.5 tablespoon of Organic Cacao Powder (you can add more if you like)
- A squirt or two of rice malt syrup or raw honey – you may need to adjust this to your own person taste. You can even use dates if you prefer.
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Milk (almond milk works well too)
- 2 drops of doTERRA lemon essential oil (you can use juice for 1/2 lemon if you prefer)
- A dash of vanilla extract (I also use mandarin orange)
optional: almonds, granola or bee pollen for topping
Deseed the avocado and scoop out. Place in to a blender with the rest of your ingredients and blitz until smooth. It’s really that simple. Top with bee pollen or almonds to serve.
Just put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth.
It really is THAT simple!
Anything special you like to do with avocado’s? Feel free to let me know below.
Like this post? Sign up for my Newsletter >[mc4wp_form]